What's new

The bond of family [IC]

Sub Genres
Adventure, LGTBQ Friendly, Realistic, Slice of Life

Limerick.Grimoire

~*~ Lost In A world Ill never understand ~*~
This follows the Legers and those who make up the small town of Meadowdale falls a town in northern Michigan, there will be plenty of good times and bad times, punishment, family outings, roadtrips, etc.

Rules:
Don't break rpn rules, be kind, have fun, be fairly active please.

@Texangamer @Raven14

Limerick.Grimoire

It was an early Saturday morning in mid-spring, roughly late April. As usual, Mae had absolutely no desire nor an ounce of motivation to leave the warm deep blue covers. Laying back down with a soft groan she looked for reasons to emerge from her bed, her reasion presenting itself as doors began opening and the Leger house awakened. Crawling out of bed in her boxers and a longggg tee-shirt, she made her way to the bathroom, snagging it first, brushing her teeth, knowing that by the time breakfast is done the mint will fade. Heading downstairs and Rummaging through the kitchen "lets go kids I wanna hear movement , Ash, get Kallie up and ready please" she called upstairs as she cooked.

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Mitchelle Leanne Legers

Mitchelle had snucked out to go to her best friend house last she just climbed up to her room as she looked around to make sure her big sister haven't noticed that she was gone she just changed out of her clothes to new one as she smiled going to the bathroom to brush her teeth she really hoped her sister didn't know she was gone after she was done with her stuff she went downstairs" morning Mae" she said grabbing a pop tart.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Limerick.Grimoire

Mae grinned "morning Mitchelle" she said, leaning over and giving her a quick kiss on the forehead "can you see if the other girls are up?" she asked, turning back to the stove, flipping the pancake and humming happily, the smell of bacon filling the air too. "oh, where were you last night Mitchelle?" she asked, having checked her room the night before to find it empty "spill or you'll be in more trouble little lady" she said crossing her arms.

Last edited:

Bulba

The Traitor
Ashlynn Leger
Ashlynn had been up for hours on that early Saturday morning, for she was an early bird always finding herself awake by five in the morning and asleep by eight at night. She calmly hummed, having already gone through her morning routine, beginning to walk downstairs when her eldest sister called to her causing Ashlynn to groan, of course she needed her to do something but she had the perfect excuse not to wake her little sister up. She never heard the order. Simple for her to get away with considering her complications with hearing. She carried herself calmly walking into the kitchen tapping the counter a bit. Moments later half her siblings seemed to turn up “Good morning, everyone.” She greeted pulling herself up onto the counter to sit on it as she waited for someone else to make her breakfast. She managed to hear the altercation go down quite quickly it was amusing to her and she made an “Oooo~” Sound as her sister was called out “Someone’s in troubleeeeee.” She cooed swaying her legs off the counter turning her attention over to Kallie “Kallie!” She shouted quite loudly.​

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Mitchelle Leanne Legars

Mitchelle just smiled when her sister kissed her forehead" okay I'll go check if the girls are up" she said as she heard what her sister said about being in trouble as she gulped" i.... i.... was...... at...... a....... concert...... with.....friends" she said she had asked her sister and dad about the concert but they said no so she snuck out last night with her friends. Mitchelle had disobeyed her sister and her dad as she looked down she just couldn't look at her sister" oh shush Ash" she say and signed to her she was in trouble for her sister she just rolled her eyes she did had a lot of fun at the concert but her sister were a little mad at her for sneaking out and her not being in bed last night. @Limerick.Grimoire

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Kallie Legars

Kallie just yawned as she was rubbing her eyes as she picked out the clothes she wants she got dressed but she messed up some buttons she went to her big sisters as she just rubbed her eyes she did got dressed by herself and brushed her teeth by herself she felt proud"Mae i did it by myself" she say happily hugging her stuffed shark. @Limerick.Grimoire @Bulba

Last edited by a moderator:

Limerick.Grimoire

Mae sighed "one of these days you are gonna get in serious trouble" she scolded "what if you had been kidnapped? We wouldn't have known" she scolded "you're grounded for the rest of the month, and you will be staying in the car while I take the ones who behaved, iceskating" she said, dissapointed in Mitchelle. Laughing when callie showed her her job at dressing herself "here silly" she said and fixed the buttons, giving everyone a plate of food "and off the counter Ash, stools are for your butt not the countertop." she scolded. Then ate her breakfast.

Bulba

The Traitor
Ashlynn Leger
Ashlynn found herself grinning as she heard out Mae's punishment towards Mitchelle it was always wonderful to watch one of her elder sister's get in trouble when they were supposed to be all big and smart, but in reality they were a bunch of fools. At least in her eyes half the time; the other half they were actual role models. "Wooooow a whole month! Great going, Mitchelle." The previously shushed girl gave a thumbs up to her elder sister as she hopped down from the counter making her way over to Kallie, but not before prodding at Mitchelle again "Oh Mitchelle maybe you should pay more attention. You're getting more foolish." She teased perhaps taking it on for too long, but she found it to be funny that just after getting shushed Mitchelle got punished it was as if karma was on her side. "Kallie!" She shouted again crouching down next to her youngest sister poking her cheek.
@Texangamer

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Kallie Legers

Kallie was happy as she just giggled as her sister was fixing her buttons as she smiled looking around" yayz food" she says as she smiled looking at mitchelle than at the food as she was put on the chair as she was eating her food" yummy Mae food is good" she said happily as she giggled when her check was poked by her sister ash as she hugged her big sister.

Mitchelle Leanne woods

Mitchelle was pouting" wait what that's not fair I have to set in the car" she whinnied a little as she was feeling her chest was hurting a little she just sat down at the table as she was pouting she just wanted to go ice skating with her family but she was grounded for a month" man...." she was mumbling to herself" I'm sorry Mae I didn't mean to worry you" she said​

Bulba

The Traitor
Ashlynn Leger

"Ack! Hey hey hey!" Ashlynn whined as she felt her younger sister wrap her hands around her waist hugging her, she wanted to play or something not get all sentimental. That was never her strong suite. Getting all lovey dovey and emotional mostly embarrassed her, even among three of her sisters she felt the smallest pang of embarrassment at the small hug from her sister. "Good job, Kallie." She murmured pointing at her sister's mouth then outfit hopefully getting the point across that she was praising her for getting herself ready that morning. She then turned away from her youngest sister looking between her two older feeling a slight pang of guilt for teasing at such a hefty grounding. "Hey... Mae don't you think a month is like two weeks too long?" She asked reasoning that a two week long grounding was standard for sneaking out rather than an entire month. She tapped Kallie's shoulder crouching down to whisper "Come on back me up, shrimp. Skating with Mitchelle'll be fun right?"​

Limerick.Grimoire

Mae thought for a moment "since you seem to be sorry, you can come iceskating but you're still grounded for two weeks for sneaking out, your welcome" she said with a smile "i'm glad you like it Kallie" she said at her compliment patting her on the head

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Mitchelle Leanne Leger

Mitchelle just looked at her sisters as she smiled a little " yeah i'm sorry for worrying you Mae" she say as she felt bad as she stood up as she went to get something to drink she grabbed a cup she felt dizzy and her chest was hurting she was looking for the pills she dropped the glass cup as she was having a panic attack her sister usually helped her with her panic attacks she was scared" mae help me" she say having her hand on her head

Kallie Leger

Kallie just looked at her big sisters as she felt her sister patting her on the head" yup it's good i like sissy's food it's yummy" she said as she just was eating her food as she noticed something was wrong with her big sister Mitchelle she looked confused" something hapen to Mitchy" she said she couldn't say her full name right so she call her mitchy.​

Limerick.Grimoire

Mae got up and was at her side, pill-bottle in hand "deep breaths love, slow your heart" she instructed, filling a cup with water "take the pill" she instructed "ok, deep, calm breaths" she instructed again, stroking her hair and giving her an encoraging smile "feel better?" she asked cleaning the broken glass

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Mitchelle Leanne Legar

Mitchelle just had her hands on her head as she saw her sister as she just listens to her sister as she was breathing in and out as she was looking around at her other sisters as she took the medication for her panic attacks she just closed her eyes as her sister was stroking her hair she started to relax seeing the broken glass on the floor" s....s.....s.... sorry" she say as she was stuttering. Mitch just looked at her sister picking up the broken pieces as she doesn't talk much when she stutters she just looked around" i.... i..... i..... c.....a.....n h.....e.....l......p Si......ssy" she say stuttering as she just was emberessed that she was stuttering so much.​

Last edited:

Limerick.Grimoire

Mae gave her a smile "it's ok, you didn't mean to" She shushed her reassuringly as she swept up the shards of glass "why don't you go sit in the living room and watch TV?" she suggested as she disposed of the glass shards and grinned "see, all better. I should make sure dad is getting up" she said, heading upstairs stopping in the bathroom and taking her inhaler, keeping it in her hand, her long grey metal band Tee having no pockets, of course the plaid grey black and navy blue boxers she wore didn't have pockets either. She walked to the end of the hall to her parents room "dad, come on. Can't sleep all day" she called to her father. Not wanting to go in, just in case he was indecent.

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Mitchelle Leanne Legar

Mitchelle just looked at her sister as she just bite her lip as she just nodded to her big sister she just lay on the couch while walking tv she hated when she had panic attacks she hated how she felt about them she just was watching the tv even though she's grounded her sister was letting her watch the tv she just groaned a little bit watching brave with her little sisters @Limerick.Grimoire

Raven14

Birdie
Mya rolled over in her bed letting out a sigh. She opened her eyes and looked at her clock set on her white nightstand. Again she had slept in. She got up slowly and looked around before getting to her feet. She stretched her muscles before walking out of her room and heading for the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and hair before going back to her room to get dressed. When she finished getting dressed for the day she headed downstairs.

Holly yawned as she looked at herself in her mirror. She needed an outfit that matched and so far none of the ones she picked out did. She eventually found one and headed downstairs. She saw everyone had already eaten and she sighed slipping two pieces of toast into the toaster.

Limerick.Grimoire

While at her father's door she saw the last of the Leger children head downstairs, Mae deciding to as well "morning sleepyheads' she greeted patting her siblings on the head with a giggle "have you taken your meds Holly?" she questioned curiously with concern

Raven14

Birdie
Mya looked at her, “Morning.” She said taking a seat at the counter and watching as Holly started to make toast. She let out a yawn, she still was quite tired. She let her head droop and closed her eyes. She jumped when the toaster popped up.

“Good morning.” Holly said to Mae as she grabbed the butter from the refrigerator. “Not yet.” She said answering her question as she grabbed a knife to butter her toast. Her toast popped up and she laughed as she realized it scared Mya, that girl was always falling asleep. She took her toast out of the toaster and placed it on a paper towel before buttering it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)