What's new

Server Change

Cold Ramen Noodles

Ling Ling is best boi
This, of course, was done because of my constant complaining. It can't be a coincidence that I messaged Wizard about the site being unresponsive only a few days ago.

Enigmatic

Just a dream away...
Do you guys ever take donations or anything like that to contribute to server costs?

I know that may seem unorthodox but I've contributed to server costs before on some of my long-time RP sites. I'm new here and am going to give alot of my time and energy into the site and If I end up really enjoying the community I would be happy to help support.

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Supporter
Do you guys ever take donations or anything like that to contribute to server costs?

I know that may seem unorthodox but I've contributed to server costs before on some of my long-time RP sites. I'm new here and am going to give alot of my time and energy into the site and If I end up really enjoying the community I would be happy to help support.
First of all, welcome to the site! I hope you really enjoy being here!
This is so nice of you :) If you're interested in donating to the site, we have a Patreon. You can find more info about donations and rewards there.

ZayZe

Don't Feel Bad Doing What You Love

Yeah I donate, I feel the same way. RPing is a niche thing so I like to help out as much as possible!

Enigmatic

Just a dream away...
First of all, welcome to the site! I hope you really enjoy being here!
This is so nice of you :) If you're interested in donating to the site, we have a Patreon. You can find more info about donations and rewards there.
Wonderful! Thank you for providing the link. We're a community here and we all reap the rewards so I feel if we can spare it we should donate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)